Schrock cabinets have no quality control
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I am rating these cabinets so low because they are manufactured with no quality control. I ordered all new cabinets and they arrived with chipped laminate shelves, finished in at least 3 different colors, obvious spots of dripping stain and finish, and in some places not even finished at all. I ordered the upgrade to all plywood construction and even the all solid wood construction, and yet there are large parts of the cabinet that are laminate. As for the color of the finish, the upper wall cabinets do not match the color of the base cabinets. Furthermore even some of those cabinets do not match. Some were finished in one color and some in another. Even on the same cabinet, some of the doors are finished in 2 different colors. The face frames of the cabinets weren't stained to match the doors. They were left natural, so they don't match at all. The representative from Shrock came and looked at the cabinets and offered to replace the cabinets and/or doors. I ordered a replacement of 1 cabinet, This was the lazysusan. I upgraded to all wood construction and made every other upgrade they offered, and still the shelves were made of chipped laminate, the face frame was left in the pale almost white natural finish, and the 2 doors were finished in 2 different colors. Also the finish is put on without sanding the wood smooth and the inside of the doors aren't really finished at all. I realize that even if I reordered all new cabinets that they wouldn't be made or finished with any more care, so I have given up. But if anyone is getting new cabinets, don't get Schrock cabinets and since so many other cabinets are made by the same company, Masterbrand, I would be leary of anything that comes from their factory.
K
Was this review helpful to you? 23 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.