Great Cabinet for the money
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We had our Cabinets for 10 years. Excellent product for the money! They held up great! We did not choose the plywood but a hard compressed type of particle board. For the fronts, end panels and doors we had a mix of wood. Maple on the walls; Cherry on the Island. They were raised panel with miter corners in a stain with glaze. The full extension glides, hinges, drawers, etc. held up and worked great in a highly used kitchen! My only comment is that if you cook a lot you might want to choose a real wood end on the sides of your uppers next to the stove. They did start to peel during year 10. Note: I cook A LOT! Still, I don't think this was so much Merillat's fault but my Kitchen Designers. The second recommendation I have is to go ahead and get real plywood for at least your kitchen sink cabinet. Unfortunately, we did had a leak there and the cabinet did not hold up well in that location and we had to rebuild the bottom. I can't rate the Warranty because I really don't know if it is good or not. The site, however, makes me enter a number. I just randomly chose a 9. We didn't have any trouble on the manufacturer's end, so I really don't have experience there. Too bad I don't see where I could upload our past kitchen. It was beautiful. We have since had a fire and rebuilding,
M
Was this review helpful to you? 6 2

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.