Good after 5 years
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Came accidentally to this site and was surprised by several negative comments. I had mine kitchen cabinets in Breckenridge Maple Spice designed and installed through Lowe's in 2011, still looking good after 5 years and no mechanical problems. The Lowe's contractor was very tough with my renovation contractor - requested leveled floor and smooth vertical walls. All boxes with cabinets came in good condition with no damage and no cosmetic problem (no varying finish, coloration, damage, etc). The installation went uneventful in one day; later a granite countertop was installed over the base cabinets with no problem.
Of course mine is small NY old building kitchen with 10 cabinets altogether; still this was really good experience.
M
Was this review helpful to you? 6 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.