(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Bought from and installed by XXXX (who doesn't stand behind their services either). After 6 years the cabinet frame literally started to fall apart and come off the wall. Said I overloaded it when all I had were the three shelves that came with the cabinet which were stocked with drinking glasses. They also said that the cabinet should have been anchored to a soffit or another cabinet ... but Home Depot did the design, selection and installation of that cabinet and either didn't know that detail or neglected to say anything. Bottom line ... Kraft Maid is not covering the cabinet and is saying that I am at fault for their cabinet falling apart. But they would be happy to sell and install a replacement for $1,400. Outrageous! I have pictures if anyone wants to me to send. Just email mhunkeler@comcast.net. I will be posting these and video to YouTube and social media shortly.
MH
Was this review helpful to you? 26 3

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
June 25, 2015
We had our cabinets for 6 years and they started to fall apart! They were literally falling off the wall. Kraft Maid did replace our cabinets, but are refusing to include crown molding which they want us to repurchase for $240 and they are refusing to cover the cost of uninstalling and reinstalling all of the cabinets (which cost us $2000) We will be pursuing this legally. I though that this was a fluke, but judging by other reviews I am reading I guess 6 years is the lifespan of these incredibly inferior cabinets.
K
Kerstin
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.