(Updated: February 22, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I ordered the Breckinridge in natural maple from XXXX. The color and finish look nice... HOWEVER, I have had these cabinets for just over 24 hours and we are planning on a full return. My installer, who is an amazing carpenter was unable to install them because they are not level, square or plumb. He tried to install the uppers and had so much trouble getting them to line up properly, he took them down and told me to call the company. He then tried to install several of the lowers and had more problems: sometimes they were off as much as 1/4 inch! Unacceptable for $9000 worth of cabinets. I have a layman's eye and even I can see that the drawers and the doors are not lining up properly. The company rep is refusing to come until maybe next week and is telling us that it is our floor that is not level! I guess he's never installed cabinets before. Lowes is so far helpful, but that is only after my husband went into the store, demanded someone do something and refused to leave until they did. They are sending someone out int he morning, so we can get it on record that there are so many problems. We are shopping around for another company in the meantime. My installer said the wood is nice, but with the poor quality, they are not even worth $3000! Hesitate before you buy. We are now stuck without a kitchen, looking for and inevitably waiting weeks more for new cabinets... oh and a baby on the way! Thanks Shenandoah for screwing this up! I would have had my kitchen back in less than 1 week if it weren't for such shoddy work. Now, we just wasted a month. Don't buy unless it is the only option. And good luck if you do purchase them. BTW, never reviewed any company before, but I felt that spending $9000 and getting terrible quality was worth writing about and I wanted other people to know. I would have wanted to know BEFORE I purchased!
G
Was this review helpful to you? 20 4

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.