(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

These cabinets are very, very, very over rated and over priced!! Customer purchased from XX. One 6 ft vanity and middle upper for vanity and 32" x 7ft linen set... With XXXX 10% off and Kraftmade 10% off was still $6,000!!! Designer at XXX forgot the following on the order.... One cabinet, filler peices, all scribe and sold customer crown moulding without explanation that side panels need to be same thickness as face panel, so he had to order "skins" To make up thickness difference. For 6k these should have been at a minimum plywood construction... No, ALL fiberboard!!! Heavy, cheap and brittle!! They say "all
Ends are finished".... Well if you call a shitty sticker over the fiberboard that is 3 shades off color then yes I guess they are. Backs of cabinets are not even full thickness just a cardboard veneer and fiberboard, mounting screws go right through it. Soft close drawers make loud clunk! Overall construction is just of a poor quality. Would not recommend these to my worst enemy. I put cabinets from Norcraft in my house for $4,500(entire kitchen with huge island, and 2 full size vanities) full plywood boxes, soft close, everything for less than this bathroom. Run!!!
J
Was this review helpful to you? 21 3

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
April 07, 2015
I Ordered and paid for all plywood construction. Three of the cabinets were APC while the others had a mixture of fiberboard. Sending all $11,000 worth of cabinets back… very disappointed.
T
Thalia
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.