(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I purchased over $10,000 white Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Every door I open hits the door next to it or the knob on the cabinet doors or the microwave and pantry wall and dishwasher. I was told by designer I need to get these little rubber things to put in all hinges so doors will only open 90 degrees. Still one door hits knob on corner cabinet. Many of the cabinet doors and drawers were damaged when we opened them. One was replaced and my contractor touched up the others. The lazy susan has a wide opening on both sides so you can see what you have in the lazy susan. The representative is coming here tomorrow. I know this is a design flaw in the full overlay cabinet style. No on told us the doors would all hit each other when they open. They need different hinges for the overlay design. The designer said her never heard of this happening. He is coming tomorrow also to see it for himself. I called customer service and they said it is a design issue. They said I needed filler in between doors so they can open. I told her they are full overlay so you don't want spaces and she said to me, "What do you want, no spaces or be able to open the doors and get into your cabinets."
Very disappointed. Kraftmaid should have different hinges on their full overlay cabinets.CPiGp
LM
Was this review helpful to you? 18 6

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
February 13, 2017
I am appalled at the interviews where the customer reports problems with the quality of the kitchen cabinets and customer service reps are NOT helpful in helping resolve the problems. QUALITY of the kitchen cabinets are KRAFTMAIDS RESPONSIBLITY!!!. I'm on this site because I'm in the process of remodeling my kitchen. I'm lookin at Kraftmaid and Durasupreme I swear, I don't know in what direction to go in now. These cabinets cost too much $$$$ for a boat load of damages, shotty workmanship etc, etc. This is ridiculous!!! Where are the class action suits about this??? I am truly thankful for this website.
K
kippykat25
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.