(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I have 26 year old aristokraft cabinets in my kitchen and have never had a problem with them. The doors, drawers and boxes all look good (no issues with the finish) and function as they should. Maybe the cabinets built back in the 80s are better quality than the ones available today....or I just lucked out...
D
Was this review helpful to you? 7 6

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account?
July 04, 2015
Our oak kitchen cabinets are 26 years old. I've been looking at new cabinet replacements. The oak cabinets were Aristoscraft. (Middle grade, I guess). While new cabinets have all the frills not available back in the 80's I agree the construction may have been better back then. I can't seem to find cabinets with the quality finish of my current cabinets. Would like to go with white cabinets. Afraid of the horror stories I've read about surface peeling. I'll keep looking I guess.
JP
Jane Patterson
October 29, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment

I have a home built in 2002 with the white laminate Aristrokraft cabinets. DON'T DO IT! The laminate is peeling and splitting off EVERY DOOR AND DRAWER! Cabinets doors by the oven are warped and buckled. Frames sagging and peeling. They're a disaster!
CG
C Gallo
2 results - showing 1 - 2
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.