(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We did a kitchen remodel project during the summer of 2014. We have a modest house and did not have a huge budget. The Starmark Cabinets we purchased through Royal Flooring(Altoona, IA.) are absolutely fabulous! The finish and glazing on the cabinets arrived just as the sample we had picked, and the quality of the product is apparent. The Starmark Cabinets & Drawers we have are very elegant, and we did not break our budget. They definitely do not look like “Cookie Cutter” cabinets you may see in track housing or apartments.
Our experience with the service of Starmark was also first rate. A cabinet door arrived at our site damaged. The door was quickly matched & replaced with a new door, and did not hinder the installation timetable at all.
Working with Tina at Royal Flooring was a pleasure. She was kind, informative, and patient with us… It seemed we bothered her with never ending questions.
Finally, the folks with Concept Design Construction were awesome. I was most apprehensive about who may be in my house working on this project and would it be done correctly and to satisfaction. After meeting and with Jason & Rusty, my mind was at ease. They were professional in all aspects of the project.
All in all, I couldn’t have asked for a better experience.
MH
Was this review helpful to you? 11 3

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.