(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Six years ago, nancy walker Arnold, formerly of Marchand kitchens in new orleans, designed a gorgeous dura supreme kitchen, in harvest cherry with coffee glaze. She also designed beautiful, matching bookcases and mantle for the fireplace in the adjoining den. Marchand kitchen's installers, Jude Lemoine & team, installed them. My dura supreme cabinets still bring me great pleasure. They are a work of art. I have the soft close drawers and deep pot and pan drawers. The quality is exceptional. The cabinets are handsome, they are holding up well and they function beautifully. My kitchen still looks brand new, 6 years later.

I used dura supreme over the past 2 years for new vanities in my master bath and guest bath. This time, Susan bays of Marchand was the salesperson, with the Lemoine team again as installers. I chose the antique white paint with no glaze for the bath vanities. Again, the results are beautiful. The bath cabinets are performing well.

As far as humidity is concerned, we live in a humid environment, but have good quality air conditioning system. We did lose power for several days during a tropical storm, but the cabinets held up well despite the warmth and humidity.

My dura supreme cabinets are lovely. I am highly satisfied with the quality. Quality and durability is of upmost importance to me because this is our forever home (God willing). We don't redecorate based on changing fashion. We intend these changes to last for as long as we stay in our home, hopefully well into our senior years.

I don't understand the negative reviews at all. My experience is completely opposite.
RK
Was this review helpful to you? 9 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.