(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I will never buy Kraftmaid again......when I had an issue with some shelves I learned how much the company cares about it's customers and the answer to that is none. They would not/could not deal directly with me and so when I went through home depot, I had 100 problems beginning with the fact that Kraftmaid delivered the wrong parts for my cabinet. Still have not gotten this resolved and it has been over a month, taken 5 trips to XXXX, numerous phone calls to manufacturer and kitchen "experts" at home depot, about 8 man hours on my part in total now, all over 3 shelves which I still won't have for at least another couple of weeks at best. Not to mention I paid almost $100 for these 3 lamanent covered pieces of plywood to which they are not refundable because they are "custom ordered" even though I was sent the wrong items and so now I am told I have to buy the shelves again.....lucky me. I would NOT recommend this company to my enemy.
T
Was this review helpful to you? 22 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.