(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

From the time, 10 years, we had our kitchen remolded there were problems. It started with cracked cabinet doors. I called Cardel they told me to get in touch with Thomas Kitchens, Hazleton, Pa.I called Joe Thomas and he told me to get a lawyer. Again, I called Cardell and was told they could not do anything. Finally, after two years, yes, two years, I brought two cabinet doors in placed them in front of Joe Thomas, asked him if he saw anything wrong with the doors, he said yes. I then said to him, why have you been giving a problem for two years, he said he did not... He fixed the doors and put a god awful stain on them. The sides of the cabinets are like door panels, I did I one fixed. Hurray for that!! Then there was and still is of the hinges breaking, another nightmare.. I have been calling for a very very long time and no one has called me back...The stain on some of the cabinet doors and drawers is coming. These cabinets alone cost me then over $9,000.00 and it is not a large kitchen. Tell me, where does my problem end!!! The next step is the Better Business Bureau. All of this is in the warranty. Please help as I cannot afford to put any more money in this kitchen. I am working parttime to help pay health insurance. I even paid extra for dove tail drawers and knobs, which I have seen as regular stock and in WalMart. Please do not tell me to get in touch with Thomas Kitchens. The work and the way I and others were treated was not proper. Our phone number is 570-929-1406. Thank you for your time..
LE
Was this review helpful to you? 8 2

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.