(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

My contractor ordered the 360 line of cabinets 24 pieces in all of the 24 pieces there were only two that were built correctly without issues. The issues were as follows, missing stain on fronts, half the drawer fronts and door fronts had a rough texture on the stain, the words black glaze had been written under the stain and when light shined on the door the words reflected through the stain, none of the drawers lined up with each other in a drawer box, box construction was a mix of MDF plywood with mis colored scrap wood, staples that held the cabinet together were pulling out, glue was present on the inside and very visible, most doors were scratched and nicked. Remember this is how the cabinets were delivered to my house from the factory. I opened a warranty case and have followed the process in 3 weeks I have no movement from Cardell to replace the damaged cabinets and have been told to hire someone to fix the cabinets on my own that a installer should be able to fix my cabinets. I spent over 15,000 on the cabinets as I thought I was getting a quality product however the cabinets at Home Depot are far nicer in quality than the Cardell 360 line. Stay away from this company they do not stand behind there product. I have 40 plus pictures and many e-mails of the quality and lack of support I have received. I am out my money with no product that is presentable and will be seeking legal help to resolve this. Please feel free to contact me about this company and my experience.
MR
Was this review helpful to you? 7 3

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.