(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I saved my money for 10 years,and decided we could afford a professional contractor to remodel our kitchen. I wanted dark cabinets,so went with Cocoa-Brown stain on cherry wood.. The cabinets arrived with scratches, dents, warped doors, and the pantry roll outs were all dinged up.. I complained, a representive from Dura Supreme came and agreed to fix the mistakes.. Later, when the next group of cabinets arrived some were better but 3 doors still don't close and 2 door have huges scratches that you can see..and another door the stain is so uneven it look like they used black paing..... The second representive told us they look great and wood will straighten out and they have a whole storage unit full of our old doors and will not add any more,so we must live with their mistakes!!!I tell everyone stay away from Dura Supreme,.I sure wish I would have!!
JT
Was this review helpful to you? 14 6

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.