(Updated: February 18, 2016)
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I've never been so disappointed!! I ordered the Winchester Maple Cognac cabinets. A delivery date was scheduled, I took the day off work, and 2 hours before the delivery, I got a call that the cabinets hadn't even left the manufacturer. Out of 18 cabinets, 6 had to be reordered because the finish was so poor. When I got the 2nd delivery, 1/2 of them looked just as bad as the first shipment. I also noticed that the 2nd batch of cabinets didn't have any doors on them. When I contacted the Lowe's salesman, he told me I had to take the doors off the first shipment and put them on the new ones. My kitchen has been torn up for over a month while I waited for the second shipment. Now I'm back to square one. Needless to say, when I called Lowe's to return the entire shipment, they were out at my house in no time. Please, please, please pay attention to these reviews.
J
Was this review helpful to you? 15 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
October 12, 2013
I have Diamond cabinets, and when they arrived had multiple damages, warped door, broken corner, and Lowe's came to inspect them but convinced me to keep them. I since have changed my mind and am waiting until the Kitchen Designer gets back to work to call me and get them picked up. I called Lowes Customer Care and all they did was promise me something they have yet to deliver, and cause grief for the designer who had nothing to do with the poor craftmanship of the cabinets. I won't buy Diamond again. And am researching all cabinet lines Lowe's carries, and what I am seeing is horror stories about ALL of them. Is this industry just lacking in every way? How can this be so prevalent in poor product sales to innocent consumers and still be going on after reviews as old as 2006?? Is this the MADE IN USA quality we can expect? No wonder everything is made in China, you go IKEA!
M
Merle
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.