Shitty timeframe on their poor quality that they shipped out
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I got a good deal on cabinets through Kraftmaid so I thought when they showed up at the house, I unboxed them and found two of The cabinets had a fair amount of damage. One of them was really bad so I asked for a replacements which they sent, but it took a month and a half for us to receive them bad finish on one of them and multiple scratches and a huge hole in the back of one, so when the second shipment arrived with the replacements there was multiple scratches on the doors and again they are going to replace, but it’s going to take a month and a half for us to receive them again when there is a warranty issue they do not fast track so if you have customers that you’re doing stuff for and there’s an issue you can plan on it taking forever to be able to finish your project typically companies that I’ve dealt with in the past, I’ve been relatively eager to make things right as soon as possible, but not Kraftmaid. They’re going to put them in their massive assembly line and I will probably receive more damaged products when I get them. from the time I started installing this cabinet project to the time I finish it if they actually come back with no damage, it will end up being over three months completely unacceptable
If this would let me do all zeros I would definitely do that
G
Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.