CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We purchased $78,000 worth of cabinets from Lowe’s. We purchased three different cabinet manufacturers sold by Lowe’s. However, one of the companies, I guess I can go ahead and say it?? oh what the heck… Schuller cabinets. I’m not sure if I spelled that correctly, but we haven’t had any problems with their shipment, in fact, they appear to be much better quality, and no problems receiving order, on the other hand, the two other companies were crap, with Kraftsmaid being the worst! It’s been over two years and we are still awaiting replacement cabinets from either damaged, wrong items sent, or order error on the part of Lowe’s representative. It has become surreal, if I had not lived this whole situation, I would not have believed it!! Starting with water damaged cabinets upon delivery that i reported to Lowe’s both by phone and email and somehow it fell through the cracks, then they didn’t want to replace them bc of time gone by… They then decided to send some of the replacement cabinets, I had to just eat some things because the list was so great. The Lowes representative told me basically I wasn’t getting all that, didn’t really matter bc lowe’s ended up losing them. If you ever receive an email from Lowe’s stating that part of your cabinets have arrived, and Lowe’s tells you they are going to store them until the rest come in to make one delivery… Put your foot down! Tell them no thank you, I will take a partial order and wait on the rest because they can’t keep up with them . It even gets worse, when order finally arrived and was delivered, Lowes was supposed to come back in a few days and pick up the damaged cabinets, but instead of picking up damaged cabinets, they picked up the new cabinets they had just delivered two days prior!!! Can you get any worse Customer Service?!! When I ask for them back, we’re told they were left out in the rain at shipping and receiving. ? our kitchen island is kraftsmaid “white dove high gloss”. You would think since one side is gloss the other side would be gloss as well, so did we, but we thought wrong!! They sent this cheap white flat Formica panel for the side that most people view!! The side facing the barstools. When I asked the sales rep at Lowe’s? Where my panels were that went on the front of the island, he said they don’t make them to fit that, so I said you mean, I have to have a flat sheet particleboard for my main side?? So, about two months ago, they finally sent me a sheet of cheap glossy Formica, that’s not even the right color white! It looks pink and the LED lighting. Unfortunately, my mistake by not pulling it out and actually doing it before my contractor installed it. When I went to inspect his work, ? instead of being in shock,??? I just bursted out in laughter. ? It was better than crying in front of my contractor. Now, I am told by my Lowe’s representative that they need the wrong Formica, that my contractor has already installed, back before they can send me what I need. My husband said he is not about to tear up the entire front and sides of our island to get that cheap <#*!! Formica off. So that’s where we are right now. I am not one to write such a review. I try and give everyone the benefit a break. We are all human and entitled to mistakes, but this is something entirely different. When you get to thinking about how much money you have spent on a project that you were happily anticipating, just to be a big waste is much harder for me to swallow. If I can spare anyone the heartache and disappointment that I haven’t endured these last two years, then it is worth writing this review. It is worth mentioning that I do not put all the blame on kraftsmaid, because Lowe’s definitely has had their part in this ordeal.
R
Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.