So Stressed with Dura Supreme
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

RUN AWAY!!! This is a terrible cabinet company. I heard they were very good and chose them but severely regret working with them. Unfortunately I will be meeting with an attorney to discuss how to get these issues resolved.
Perhaps some people get lucky and get nice cabinets but there is so much poor workmanship and incompetence apparent in my cabinets and with the communications. I wonder if all the good reviews are fake reviews.
The Rails and stiles of the cabinets were not square. The face frames and box were not all flush. They built my oven and microwave cabinets to the wrong dimension so my appliances don't fit and will not replace or authorize payment for the carpenter to do the work. I sent them videos and a 4 page document of all the issues in April 2023.
I installed the defective cabinets March 2023 and discovered all of these defects. It's now almost September and no one will take responsibility for finishing the repairs and replacement. They sent me the wrong trim order and wrong replacement cabinets. The custom cabinet that had to be rebuilt still has paint splotches, not finished in the interior as ordered, and has scratches.
The sales person who came to my home to look at the issues is poorly trained and was extremely condescending and rude to me. Their company will not authorize the carpenter to fully repair my cabinets. There are so many issues and no completion date.
R
Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.