poor qualilty
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I went with Merillat cabinets since my parents had them in their house that was built around 1988. No big issues at over the years. I ordered half of my cabinets a year ago and finally getting to install them. For what they charge for them, I'm not to impressed. How the company puts them together is of a very poor quality. I'm surprised there isn't a grove in the front face to have the upper and lower panels sit in. Only the hot glue is used to secure it together and well the glue is all separating. Without proper support the bottom panel the cabinet will sag overtime. I shouldn't have to reenforce that joint just so it's held together.
H
Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.