Stay away from KraftMaid
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I purchase my KraftMaid cabinets through homedepot. I order all plywood construction because these cabinets are going into my home. I have a residential rental business and I usually use Mills Pride cabinets when renvattonga rental without any issues with quality or delivery. But since I was renovating my own home, I decided to go to what was supposed to be top tier that Homedepot had to offer and what a mistake that has been!
First thing, the cost of this kitchen is 50% higher if i went with the tired and true Mills Pride. Secondly, if you think buying all plywood construction from KraftMaid is going to be of good quality. You will be very disappointed! I seen higher quality plywood used as shipping crates. Third, after receiving the initial KraftMaid cabinets. Inspection of cabinets showed damaged and very poor construction practices to say the least. I informed Homedepot and they order replacements. 6 weeks later the cabinets I received from KraftMaid were in worst shape then the ones that were supposed to be replaced. I am now without a kitchen and demanding Homedepot to take back the whole order.
KraftMaid is garbage.! You would be better off going with a lower grade Mills Pride then spending more for inferior KraftMaid cabinets.
J
Was this review helpful to you? 3 4

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.