Horrible
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I just bought Allen and Roth highest end cabinets, which are also made by Shenandoah. These things are complete garbage. Out of 14 cabinets, 4 came damaged and had to reorder. Of those 4, 1 was damaged and had to reorder again. 16 doors were damaged and had to be reordered. Out of those, 6 were damaged and had to be reordered. The sales rep, Matt Morgan blocked my emails. I’ve spent 18-1/2 hours in Lowe’s trying to get things straightened out. Matt told me it was my responsibility to dispose of the damaged cabinets. I’m 65 and have to haul them to the curb for the trash. I’m so disappointed and disgusted I will never again buy from Lowe’s and Allen/Roth/Shenandoah again. I’m on many home improvement pages and tell everyone to avoid these cabinets. My next stop is Lowe’s corporate and the highest rep for Shenandoah. NO QUALITY CONTROL AT ALL!
JS
Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.