DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM CARDELL
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Like the title says DO NO BUY FROM CARDELL I promise you will be sorry. Take a second mortgage on your house if you have to and have a private individual build your cabinets. They are absolute junk. JUNK. JUNK. JUNK. Dec 6 2022 I purchased the cabinets supposed to be delivered Jan. 21. Get a call a week prior saying "due to the weather we will be unable to deliver on 21 it will be the 25." First off the snowstorm was a week prior to the 21. Second the manufacturer date on the box was the 23 of Jan. They come on the 25 I have them on the phone after taking the first one out of the box. 6 wall cabinets all of the with the coating peeling off and every shelf has dings scratches gouges coating peeling and jagged cuts. The base cabinets aren't much better but useable. Another set of wall cabinets is supposed to deliver on the 18. Again a week prior I get a call " due to the weather......... " Again the snowstorm was a week prior. They deliver on the 25 with a manufactured date of the 15. These cabinets are better however still of very poor quality. The cabinets that I took out were of better quality when I bought them and they were cheap. $1300 for 13 cabinets these were $7700 for 14. Cardell if you should happen to see this know that until they stick me in the ground I will tell anybody I ever run into or even overhear talking about cabinets even if they're not looking to buy they will know your name and what complete garbage you make. You get 1s for ratings only because it's doesn't go any lower.
ZomboDroid 25012022214218
ZomboDroid 25012022222228
ZomboDroid 25012022222154
B
Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.