Poor Quality and Poor Service
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I ordered, from Lowes, Kraftmaid cabinets. 2 sets of drawer, 2 sink base cabinets, 2 cabinet fronts only, 1 refrigerator panel, 3 filler pieces and 1 kick plate. The refrigerator panel and the kick plate were in good condition. All other pieces had no paint in places, pock marks, ink marks, black marks, crooked drawers, poorly aligned joints and several had a layer of black dust. All appeared to be seconds or returns. I called Kraftmaid and reported the problems. They asked for pictures. They also said I should dispose of the damaged products and they would send me new products. I emailed the pictures and a recap of the phone conversation. The next day I received an email saying do not dispose of the cabinets but that they would send me replacement parts and pieces. I was supposed to disassemble the drawers, drawer glides and doors and replace them with the new parts. I had no intention of hiring someone to do this extra work and I wanted new products. I was told all of the problems were within industry standards. I emailed the Kraftmaid district manager and the district manager's supervisor but received no response. I began to receive 1 replacement piece at a time, 1 drawer glide and 1 drawer front. Since we could not get anywhere with Kraftmaid, in the end Lowes return everything and I bought another brand. I would not recommend Kraftmaid to anyone.
Slide1
A
Was this review helpful to you? 15 2

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
January 09, 2022
You have nobody but yourself to blame for getting your cabinets from a big box store. By design it's an inferior product, which is why it's cheaper. Yes cabinets from a kitchen design showroom are more costly, but you get what you pay for.
CB
Colleen Breitbord
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.