Back Orders
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Still waiting for the cabinets so I gave them one star down the line. I have ordered their cabinets in the past during Covid and had no major delays. My customers cabinets were due in on 9/10/21 which was 12 weeks from order date. I was told they would be on time and started the kitchen. Next I'm told they will be in 9/18/21. Not the end of the world.. Then I'm told they will be in 11/08/21. Now I have a problem because the kitchen work is done and waiting for cabinets. To add insult they now inform me the cabinets will not be ready until the end of October!! Thats almost 20 WEEKS from order date. I have a customer that will not have a kitchen for several weeks directly because STARMARK has misled me. I have been in business for 40 years in the same town and have an excellent reputation. Not sure how MY reputation will be after this.
Totally dissatisfied with no call back for STARMARK regarding this matter,
William Cartwright
Cartwright Contracting
CC
Was this review helpful to you? 5 2

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.