Review Detail

Kitchen Cabinets
Outragious Damage - I cringe when I open the doors...
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I ordered solid cherry cabinets. I have had so many problems, if I could retrurn them I would. Below is what I ordered and the problems I have encounted. In the end, form your own judgement:

2 pantries -
First delivery guys dropped on the ground and crushed the bottom. They were unhappy when I refused the cabinet. 1 replacement pantry came with a crooked pull-out drawer.

11 wall cabinets -
3 wall cabinets replaced due to stripped hinges;
2 doors replaced due to styrofoam being applied to soon and the white from the foam transferred to cabinet door frames;
1 wall cabinet frame cracked at joint;
1 door replaced due to crack;
1 corner cabinet not square.

9 base cabinets:
3 base cabinets replaced due to stripped door hinges;
1 drawer stack - two drawer fronts unfinished on sides.

Crown Molding
Sent the wrong color

I will say, the cabinets are beautiful. However, I have had so many problems, especially with hinges, I would send them back at this point. I asked Lowes about returning them. I was informed that I had 90 days to return them, but only if they had not been installed.

Right now, I have a cabinet with yet another stripped hinge. I now cringe every time I open a cabinet - not kidding. This cabinet is three cabinets in. I have to have the installer come back (for the third time) to remove all the cabinets that are next to this cabinet in order to reinstall the replacement cabinet. It is costing me a small fortune to keep having the installer come back due to stripped hinges, replacement door fronts, etc. See above.

S
Was this review helpful to you? 13 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.