Run the other direction!!! Steer clear!
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

After 5 months and thousands lost out of earnings we finally had ours delivered. 4-6 weeks my ass Crapmade! Four items were damaged, several pieces missing and chip board crap wood. No apologies, no discounts! We prepaid 5 months ago. Now we have to wait two more months for the damaged and missing items to make it here. I have also ceased business with the box store that sold em to us. I am a small business owner and Handyman. If given the opportunity I will share my experience with every customer I have. I could have built and installed them myself for less and in half the time. Long gone are the days of pride in craftsmanship and business integrity.
J
Was this review helpful to you? 7 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.