Cabinets in newly built home
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I don't like them. They seem really cheap. They always look dirty. Dull finish in my book. And who doesn't put door handles on cabinets!? Our mistake having not asked that question during the purchase process. We must touch the cabinet doors to open/close them, even when my hands are clean it seems that the natural oils in your hands leave a mark. Not happy with them and would never purchase this cabinet, ready to get rid of them and the house is only a year old.
M
Was this review helpful to you? 6 3

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
October 13, 2021
None of Wellborn cabinets come with handles. The purchaser of the cabinets can choose no handles (a modern/contemporary style) or hardware to match their decor. There are hundreds of choices for cabinet hardware. I purchased Wellborn cabinets in 2017 and have a brown/grey finish with a glaze on a slab door, no handles. In 4 years of use, I have not had any issues. They look terrific. If it was your “…mistake having not asked that question during the purchase process”, how can you rate the cabinet company so poorly? It would seem the negative review should be directed to the salesperson who did not advise you of the need to buy hardware or you for not asking. Either way, you can always add hardware now.
S
SHaricot
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.