DO NOT BUY THESE CABINETS
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I wish I had seen these reviews before we ordered our cabinets. We have paid over $20000 after being told it was the same quality as Kraftmaid. Believe me when I say, it is not. Every box I have opened has had some type of damage to the cabinet. It is not from shipping but poor craftsmanship. Cracked wood, bubbled paint, missing paint, doors that are terribly misaligned and not shutting completely. I am waiting to here from the cabinet representative who is supposed to come out to look at the damage. I don't even want replacements at this point. I just want my money back. I was told by the HomeDept manager, we don't take back special orders, you have to deal with it. Wow. I'm disgusted with it all right now.
K
Was this review helpful to you? 8 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.