Masterbrand White Augusta kitchen cabinets
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I bought a brand new Beazer home in Myrtle Beach, SC. Beazer installed Masterbrand white kitchen cabinets in kitchen and baths. I am 3 years in and noticed that one of my kitchen cabinet doors has what looks like a huge air bubble between the top layer (which I just heard was a laminate and the base layer (which I am now assuming is particle board). Since my home warranty has expired, I contacted Masterbrand who told me that I have a 5 year limited warranty. I am trying to get someone out here to take a look at this cabinet. From what I hear from homeowners here, quite a few people have had the same issue and have had to replace the cabinet doors. I was told that you have to be very careful not to expose the cabinets to any kind of heat and humidity because the laminate will melt, shrink, warp---I find that very interesting as these are in a kitchen where you have such things as an oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher etc. that will ultimately produce some heat and moisture. Why would you make a kitchen cabinet that would not stand up to a normal kitchen environment. This is absolutely ludicrous! I am just so upset. Never thought that after buying a brand new home, I would face the possibility of having to install brand new cabinets. Masterbrand better stand behind their product!!!!
G
Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.