Long Disappointing Wait
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I don't review many products unless I have been really disappointed by the product or I find the product so great that it exceeds my expectations. This is a review of disappointment.
I bought a complete set of Thomasville cabinets from HomeDepot in February 2021 the total cost after the discount was in excess of $10,000. I was told these would be quality cabinets and better than other brands that would be lower in price also available at HomeDepot. After waiting many weeks my cabinets finally arrived. The very first box we opened had a broken cabinet in it. It was to go in a corner. We skipped that section and started with another corner. That cabinet went up no problem. We opened the box for the cabinet that went next to the one we put up and the framing and door was cracked. We then stopped and opened all of the boxes and found several other cabinets that were either messed up during the manufacturing or during the shipping. We have notified HomeDepot of the problems and I have been told replacement cabinets are on order. That means I will be delayed my move in date that much longer, and I will have to get a contractor back on my project when the cabinets come back in. If I had to do it over again, I don't believe I will choose Thomasville Cabinets. No issue with HomeDepot, they moved quickly to get replacement cabinets ordered. I just hope they are the right cabinets and are all in perfect condition and the same tint of white as the other ones that are not being replaced when they finally do arrive. I
S
Was this review helpful to you? 6 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.