Disappointed in Quality/Warranty
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We purchased a Toll Brother's home in Florida. The kitchen cabinets from UltraCraft were an upgrade when built. Just as mentioned with previous customers, the cabinets look as if they are 50 years old. Definitely more than wear and tear because the other cabinets in the home look nothing like the kitchen cabinets. It's shocking how bad they look and they are only four years old. I am hoping more of us write reviews so we can ban together and find legal recourse for this crime to the consumer. I have a gorgeous home until you see my kitchen cabinets.
P
Was this review helpful to you? 2 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.