Cheap construction
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I'm really disappointed in these cabinets. Many of the pieces were put together with hotglue instead of wood glue, and they literally came apart during installation. I found myself having to reconnect pieces, clamp them, wait for the REAL glue to harden, and then continue with my installation. The joints between pieces (like the verical and horizontal components of the facing) separated enough to be super visible. I filled them with the stuff that came with the cabinets and painted ofer it with the Ridiculaously expensive ($60.00/quart) matching paint that I fortunately bought, but that's just half-assed.

Definitely never using this company again.
B
Was this review helpful to you? 4 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.