AWful stay away
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I am writing this to warn others. $15,000 kitchen (cabinets only) are currently being installed. I should have read the reviews first. Here is an example 6" spice rack with cabinet $991.00 ,it has a cabinet ,door to pull out with 2 cheap metal shelves. The lazy Susan cabinet $1150.00 has a cheap $100 plastic turn table. Just wanted to warn other as to what to expect when buying Thomasville cabinets so you avoid disappointment!!! Hopefully the cabinets will hold the granite countertops. I purchased this with TVN Hollings Maple door and drawers. It appears you pay a premium price for low quality builder grade cabinets. Home Depot must have a big markup on this stuff. I gave the durability and warranty a 1 as time will tell.
D
Was this review helpful to you? 8 4

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.