poor cabinets and customer service
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Nothing but problems from start to finish with my kitchen. First promised mid November, so contractor lined up, then moved to mid December, so contractor changed. Told cabinets would be in week of December 21st so I cut my visit with my grandchildren short to fly home 2,000 miles because cabinets were coming (missed Christmas with family) Then, I find out from Lowe's rep (and Lowes is another cluster of a "pass the buck" mess) that my cabinets had not even went into production because someone on the manufacturer side messed up. I ordered them in October !!! They put a rush on them to come mid January. Nothing but problems, different door sizes. Nothing lines up even when doors adjusted. Lowes ordered replacements and still problems so this is now end of February and my kitchen I ordered in October is still not finished. Masterbrand would not do anything and I ended up losing my contractor to another job for 2 months and had to find someone at the last minute. Lowes contractors were also booked. Masterbrand REFUSED to ACKNOWLEDGE their fault in this issue, or make any compensations for everything I went through. I would NOT order ANYTHING from this company OR LOWES again !!!!!
T
Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.