Not for a minute have I regretted my Wood-mode kitchen
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I just sold my house with my 20 year old Wood-mode kitchen and it was well worth the value since it is the reason my house sold in 2 days. It was the reason we received 4 offers over asking price. One person wanted the house only because of the kitchen. That says it all.

We had our kitchen renovated in 2001 and I have never regretted it. I wish I could have taken the kitchen me. The custom finish still looks beautiful as do the insides of the cabinets.The lazy Susan still works perfectly.

I had a narrow space that could not accommodate 24" lower cabinets. We ended up using 12" cabinet depths even for the lower and the drawers were shallow but useful.That was almost my favorite part of the kitchen. I was able to fit my KitchenAid mixer, my Cuisinart food processor and so many other things that now, I wish I could have 12" cabinets depths in my whole kitchen. I never had to move anything to find other things. That depth worked perfectly in the pantry. No dragging out loads of stuff to get to things in the back and that is without any pullouts.

My pullout drawers in my island were so sturdy I never worried about anything being too heavy. My knife block was wonderful.I mean, I could go on and on. And the warranty was fantastic. Three years after we renovated, a couple of doors warped. We contacted Wood-mode and they replaced all the doors and the finish was spot-on and they are still perfect today.

I only hope the they have not lowered their standards because we are about to renovate another kitchen and I will look at Wood-mode first.
C
Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.