Don’t make a MISTAKE!!!!
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Buyer’s remorse brought me here and to help others from making the same mistake as I did 7 years ago.

Reading this posting is like preaching to the choir. The only regret is that I didn’t read these reviews before.

Spending more time at home during Covid19 has me notice closely around the house. I was surprised that how severely and badly two third of the cabinet doors are. Except one cabinet base where the sink is, the rest is free from moisture or water.

Note that the paint started to chip right away in a few months which I was able to get the replacement doors through Home Depot.

With the same consistant issue with the finish on at least 13 panels including inside the panels, I contacted both Homedepot and Thomasville.

Once you purchase, HD had nothing to do with you while Thomasville brushes it off as the typical wear and tear thus no warranty coverage.

Had I known that I ended up with much worse and low quality cabinets than the previous ones which were at least 20 years old yet hadn’t shown any chip or peel (solid wood), I wouldn’t have spent 12k (plus more for installation) for these short term low quality cabinets.

I am only kicking myself now for listening to a unreliable sales pitch by Home Depot that these horrible quality cabinets are supposed to be the highest quality brand avail at the store.

Now I am stuck having to replace these doors but struggling to find the right solution as to avoid replacing them with the same low quality door panels by Thomasville.

The paint is so thin and flaky that it’s only a matter of time that you will start seeing paint coming off. Also, the fact that the paint is peeling off consistently on the edge of the doors indicate the poor quality control. Not only the outside of the door panel is peeling but inside as well of the cabinet that I hardly use for vases and such.

If you don’t mind renovating your kitchen all over again in a couple years and throwing your money out, Thomasville is your choice.

For reliable cabinetry brand, I will do my due deliligence next time. Thomasville doesn’t stand by their reputation or along with HD, they are lying to you that these are high quality cabinets!

LOW finish, warranty, quality but HIGH on price is what you will end up with.
G
Was this review helpful to you? 19 4

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.