Terrible dealer, terrible customer service, mediocre product
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

My builder used a dealer named Christopher Scott Living (Chris Homker) in Leander TX for their homes. At first glance the Kemper cabinets installed looked ok. But our home was pure custom and needed some special doors for the pantry. Not only did the Kemper dealer significantly delay my order, but the wrong stuff came in. Long story short, he said he would get new ones and finish them himself. Then I was told the cabinet painter stole my cabinets. So I moved in to my home while the cabinets were still not completed. That was in November 2019. The Kemper dealer still has not finished the pantry doors on my kitchen cabinets. He has know ghosted my builder. Kemper customer service said the issue is between the dealer and me. How helpful. Pass on this company, they are not worth the headache, especially with so many other better cabinet builders out there. We regret not using a true custom cabinet maker.
1839BF0B-8D1F-447C-99BB-27FF0AD3BDB7
CM
Was this review helpful to you? 9 6

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.