Some what happy
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We bought them from a vendor that deals in high-end cabinets, didn’t want to spend a lot for a rental house but he said they are very decent cabinets little cheaper than craft made but for what we were doing with Be just fine.
They were delivered a big box truck only damage out of 19 cabinets was a spice rack that was upside down and the rack pulled out from the wood inside they sent me a new one within a week and a half it was my first time ever installing cabinets but I’m very mechanical, it took me and my wife four days to put in 19 cabinets including the panels that sandwich the fridge raider too tall cabinets one in each bathroom and the vanity cabinet that the sink sits on in each bathroom.
Only issue we are having is the kitchen cabinet where your splash water on it takes a toll on the finish on the top of the cabinet opening other than that we have no issues, the cabinets have been in for 12 years now. We are replacing two cabinets lowers, because of a fridge raider water line leak that I caught the next day but had to cut into the cabinets to get the water behind them. The cabinets have endured two kids as well opening and closing constantly. And the pantry cabinet 3 feet wide house rollouts and they are loaded and very heavy and we have not had a failure yet. It’s sad to see a lot of negative reviews maybe because ours were bought years ago they were better sometimes things change and the companies quality goes down as time goes by.
J
Was this review helpful to you? 15 2

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.