NOT a good value - AVOID
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

The Omega cabinets are NOT a good value for the dollar. The quality is marginal and for the money I paid I could have had custom solid wood cabinets made. A major disappointment. Besides warped doors, I was seriously dismayed to find the Shaker drawer fronts are nothing more than the backside of a raised panel drawer. I chould have paid more attention to the details. I had expected that the drawer fronts would be integral to the drawer, but they are simply attaced to a dreawer box. In addition, all of the drawer fronts are MDF, not solid wood. I would not have had an issue with plywood, but MDF is a junk material that isn't designed to hold a face screw.

The painted finish on the cabinets is very soft and damages very easily. Hey, Omega, it's a friggin' kitchen, it needs to be durable!!! The finish is junk.

The salesman, well, he was the BEST salesman on the planet. Not a compliment, folks, not if you are looking for honesty. Just saying, do your homework, demand to see actual cabinets and compare other brands. NOT the high-end kitchen I paid for.

I am ashamed to admit how much the kitchen cost so I will omit that information. Needless to say, it was WAY more than the value I received.
W
Was this review helpful to you? 26 1

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.