Poor Quality, uneven stain, crooked drawers
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Worse experience in cabinets orders ever. My fourth house! I usually order kitchens from Lowes, but made a bad choice and tried Home Depot! I will never order from Home Depot again!! Horrible customer service!! No one keeps a job there evidently.
No manager on duty!

Cabinets are poor quality, crooked drawers, uneven stain!
The quality of cabinets are so bad I am wondering if any person does quality control?
They said to me, "open all boxes and let us know if there are problems. I started opening and every cabinet had stain and other issues.
I have been trying for over a week to get these picked up and give my money back! Crooked drawers, stain is uneven, bare wood showing, smears of stain. I paid $10,000 for this?
The order arrived Monday Nov. 18th. I started opening the boxes and realized the quality was so bad I could not put them in my kitchen.
TD
Was this review helpful to you? 12 3

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
March 23, 2020
I ordered cabinets from American woodmark back in October 2019 it is March 2020 we still don’t have a settlement because all our cabinets were damaged uneven the stain was awe full and they keep dodging our calls and emails. I don’t know if they changed management or fired their quality control or if everyone that works there took up drinking???? But we ordered around the same time and I had the same terrible experience.
C
Cferg
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.