Quality Control
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Here’s our Omega Cabinet experience, 2019.

Ordered base and wall cabinets for our kitchen renovation. 2 of the cabinets were a radically different shade while checking the doors, they were even more radical, apparently a custom color, no match at all to ours. 5 weeks later we received the replacements with the correct color while now we’re living with less consistency in shading with the originally painted cabinets, different dye lots.

As our renovation continues, we agree on installing a peninsular. We can’t go to another cabinet maker at this point. Consequently we anticipate the shading of the peninsular cabinets will be inconsistent with the others but between a 12” overhang we agree it should be acceptable. However the peninsular consists of 3 cabinets with 6 doors, 4 doors were obviously painted together while 2 weren’t and are an obviously different shade. Now to exacerbate this experience, besides weeks of delays and multiple appearances by our cabinet installer DB & S of Norwell, Mass. delivers the wrong molding, in the wrong color.

In my opinion and by our experience, quality control is absent with the Omega cabinets.

* This review primarily focuses on finish, I cannot adequately speak on the other rated categories except for inconsistency in value where I had greater expectations for the money we paid.
T
Was this review helpful to you? 23 2

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
December 12, 2019
I had a horrible experience with Omega! They were sold to me as the best cabinets & high quality! OMG 80% of my cabinets came in with bad finishes, warped doors, misaligned cabinets corners not meeting! What a mess! It has been 3 months & I still don’t have my kitchen together! Even the replacement parts are coming in wrong! My husband wanted to send the entire order back but we were convinced to let them replace the bad cabinets. The whole experience has been a disaster! Omega has no quality control & the customer service is the worst I have ever experienced! Home Depot & Hines sell these cabinets & I recommend if you do get these cabinets go through them @ least they are a big enough purchaser to get service & possible money back if the cabinets are not as good as promised. I wish I went to a different brand. I have done 6 kitchen & nevr paid so much for so little! Save your self the heartache go elsewhere! Don’t get Omega they are the worst!
JL
Joann Lissner
1 results - showing 1 - 1
Results per page:

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.