Features you Can't Get Everywhere.
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I purchased my Woodmode Brookhaven Cabinetry via Teknika Designs, Inc. Philadelphia back in 2011. Their designer thoroughly knew the product inside and out. I heard of Woodmode from magazine ads in the 1970s when my mother subscribed to Better Homes and Gardens, House Beautiful, etc. I tried a home center store that showed me Thomasville cabinetry, it couldn't give me the interior drawer features I wanted due to my various cabinetry depths. My medicine drawers couldn't be placed where I wanted them. I couldn't even compare the colors to my flooring at home. I designed my kitchen layout myself and knew where I wanted everything. Woodmode Brookhaven cabinetry provided EVERYTHING I wanted WHERE I wanted it and then some. In the showroom the quality and strength of the cabinetry could be felt: pot drawer bottoms were thicker, drawer boxes and cabinet doors were heavier and better wood quality; pull out selves support was heavier; quiet close Blumotion units standard; raised paneled cabinets cost the same as flat paneled cabinets. The designer said that spice pullouts were as full depth as the cabinetry allowed--she's right! I could borrow 5 color blocks to take home in order to match the cabinetry color with the border in my oak floor. Brookhaven cabinetry costed $5,000 more than Thomasvile but it was well worth it. My contractor never installed Brookhaven products before and he said, "These are good cabinets". Once I ordered my cabinets (3 finish colors) Woodmode Brookhaven sent to my home 3 color blocks so I could carry these to the paint store and tile stores. I am still happy with the product. The finish is easy to clean, the sink cabinetry is made to withstand water leakage better and she was right. My faucet leaked back into the sink cabinet interior, wetting the cabinet toe-kick and into the basement. It took time to determine the source of water on the basement floor. I fixed the faucet problem and the cabinet suffered no damage at all. I have accidentally dropped heavy iron pots in the pot drawers; heavy 12-can soda packs have slipped onto pull out shelves--yes I'm very clumsy--with no sign of wear to my cabinets. Well worth the money.
MK
Was this review helpful to you? 8 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.