Kemper Painted Cabinets
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I chose Kemper cabinets for my total kitchen remodel because of the high standards they said they adhere to in their bio. I picked a maple cabinet painted white.The cabinet is well constructed and very durable however the paint finish is horrific. There are many areas of paint runs , drips, bumps and even rough surfaces. I am attaching some example pictures however every single door and drawer fronts on my cabinets needs to be replaced. I am writing this review to warn you to not choose painted cabinets from Kemper. If you’re going with a wood cabinet then I would recommend the construction of the cabinets themselves however there is no quality control inspection done on the paint for these cabinets. A company representative did come take a look at the cabinets and sent replacement doors however some of them are even worse than what I already have. Very frustrating, I spent a lot of money on a very large kitchen that I am now disappointed and frustrated with.
J
Was this review helpful to you? 28 5

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.