Big Mistake, wish I read these reviews before purchasing
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I contracted for a custom remodel with a builder who used Home Depot and replaced their logo with his...due to half of these cabinets being damaged, he had to have the Woodmark Rep, the Home Depot designer and her Supervisor come to my house. Imagine my shock and then learning that being he ordered these horrible cabinets with my MONEY in his name, I am not eligible for the warrenty. I have no idea what I actually own because Home Depot will not provide me with all my invoices which would show cost. My builder REFUSES TO PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION.... SO HE CAN CLAIM I BOUGHT ANYGHING BECAUSE I HAVE NO PROOF...HOME DEPOT PROMISED A CREDIT DUE TO ALL THE PROBLEMS AND BECAUSE ORDER IS IN HIS NAME, I DONT KNOW IF THEY PROVIDED THIS CREDIT OR JUST GAVE IT TO THE DISHONEST BUILDER I HIRED....HOME DEPORT SALESPERSON WORKS FOR BUILDER EVEN THOUGH SHE IS PAID BY HOME DEPOT....REPORTED TO HOME DEPOT CORPORATE... IF I HAD CONTROL OVER MY SALE, I WOULD HAVE SENT ALL THIS GARBAGE BACK FOR FULL REFUND....DONT BUY THIS GARBAGE, IT IS WORTH SPENDING A FEW MORE DOLLARS FOR QUALITY...THESE CABINETS WILL NOT LAST...SO DISAPPOINTED....
M
Was this review helpful to you? 9 7

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.