Good Cabinets, Good Price
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I read a lot of bad reviews about Amerian Woodmar, which is rather surprising, as I have had no proplems. In 2008 I redid my kitchen with American Woodmark Cabinets. Cabinets arrived in acceptable time frame with no damage. When I installed them the faces lined up perfecty with no lippage. Color is consistent and we have not had any proplems with drawers or slides in 11 years. In Novemeber of 2018 we decided to put a center island in the kitchen and redo the bathroom cabinets in all three of our bathrooms. We were still able to get the same style and color. Kitchen island color matches perfectly. The only thing I wish I would have done differently in 2008 would have been to use the full face cabinets in the kitchen. I did use them in the bathrooms and the center island. I used the Newport style, cathedral, maple spice, and got the optional thick plywood sides on all exposed cabinets. I will add, they do not offer the options of Kraftmaid but they worked out well for us and at a very reasonable price.
KV
Was this review helpful to you? 4 6

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.