Ad hinges
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

We installed Wood Mode and Brookhaven cabinets throughout our home in 1994. Kitchen, laundry room, bookcases, and three baths. They are beautiful cabinets in maple. The reason I bought Wood Modes for my home is because of the quality and warranty behind them, despite the costly price tag. My parents installed them In their home 51 years ago. Wood mode always stood behind them and even replaced cracked drawers. Anyway, we decided to go with the soft close hinges. Now, well over 10 years ago, the hinges are malfunctioning. I have nearly all my doors hanging open. My daughters have to keep their bathroom cabinets closed with a hair tie from knob to knob! They just about all screech very loudly when you open them. NOT what I thought I was buying when I purchased wood modes. As of now, wood mode will not do anything other than to tell me they no longer carry the hinges and they are discontinued by the manufacturer. Gee, I wonder why. I seriously feel they need to deal with problem in a satisfactory manner. Just exactly what does a lifetime warranty cover?
SZ
Was this review helpful to you? 9 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.