Wish I had found these reviews!
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

Definitely not what we expected when purchasing through the Lowes and using their planner. - That part of the process was fine. The cabinets are ok- not great and had it not been for the fact that we wanted full height uppers (39") I think we would have been money ahead to buy in-stock cabinets. It is true the hardware(hinges, drawer glides ) are much better than stock and the drawers are dovetailed which makes them stronger, but the rest of the stuff is garbage. everything else is still crappy particle wood which we were let to believe would be plywood, again which is ok, but not great.
- Our problems is that there is little to no glue used anywhere, in many cases they drove the staples in so far that most everything is literally hanging by a thread. The color matching was absolutely horrid, doors and drawer fronts were warped, there were some drawer glides not assembled correcrly- the list goes on.
Yea, the instock cabinets don't have some of needed sized and options, but at least we could have picked through them to find ones without warped doors or funny colors. You would think that they have some sort of qualify assurance before they are shipped out the door-- guess not.
- The worst part is that we planned on installing them ourselves to save some money but because we are not 'Professional' installers, our claims are not really valid.
- I tell everyone now that if you buying cabinets, it is probably money ahead and less frustration to find a local cabinet maker and get "Real" cabinets made. I may buy some in-stock cabinets made by diamond because at least I know what I am in for and pick them out - but will Never do special order again from Diamond or any of the parent companies other brands am making sure that others know as well.
H
Was this review helpful to you? 20 5

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.