Love My Omega Truffle
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I love mya Omega Cherry Truffle cabinets! There were issues with my cabinets because I ordered double stacked with a door style that was not possible. Omega decided to send a different box style to accommodate my upper cabinet door style and I did not like their choice. I did have to wait two weeks for replacements. I also wanted a drawer front change as I felt it was too light. It is important to note that Omega works through dealers and you absolutely must have a good dealer. The cabinets are very well made and adjust about 8 different ways to ensure perfect alignment. I had to watch a YouTube video to learn this. I would recommend Omega because the quality and material is outstanding. I had to get used to the slight variation of cherry wood; but I like the authentic look rather than RTA look. I have crown molding and it is high quality wood. I added pull outs and base drawers. Now that I know how to align them my base drawers and all doors all line up great. My dealer was the key to resolution of my issues.
C
Was this review helpful to you? 10 0

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.