Horrible, horrible cabinets
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

A kitchen designer recommended these cabinets as good, solid cabinets that I would be very happy with. No - I'm not happy. They are cheap (in terms of quality, not price) garbage. The cabinets boxes don't align and the drawers and doors from one box to another will never line up regardless of adjustments. The cabinets aren't delivered as ordered - one cabinet was manufactured with the door opening the wrong way; a tilt-out drawer didn't. The door on one cabinet had a big chip in it that was just painted over and sent out. Another door was missing paint on part of the door. My contractor looked at them and said they were worse than junk but by then it was too late. This was supposed to be my dream kitchen - now I have nightmares every time I look at it. When I complained to the kitchen designer she came to the house with the Diamond rep and they just blew off my concerns. Wish I had seen these reviews before buying these things.
Z
Was this review helpful to you? 21 10

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.