Bad Customer Service
Overall rating 

Finish 

Durability 

Warranty 

Custom Options 

Price / Value 

Quality 

I completely redid my kitchen and it was finished in late October. Sometime in November, I noticed my Kemper Cabinets had a very rough finish around the beveled edge and on the interior of the doors. I contacted the company I purchased the cabinets from and he arranged for a Kemper rep to come check out the problem. That was in early December. The Rep said it would be no problem to correct this problem and he would have someone call me a set up an appointment. It was tentatively arranged for someone to come to my house in late February. That didn't happen and now my contact at the company I bought the cabinets from says the Kemper person cannot be here until sometime in June! What? 6 months!? I cannot recommend this company. For the price I paid, I expected better quality from the start.
M
Was this review helpful to you? 20 5

Comments

Already have an account?

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.

Poll

What is your favorite cabinet brand?

Kitchen Cabinet Information

KitchenCabinetsReviews.com is the best source online for kitchen cabinets reviews. We offer the consumer the ability to leave honest reviews. We have most major brands listed including Kraftmaid, Omega, Cardell, Mid Continent Cabinetry, Thomasville, Merrilat, Welborn, Marsh and many more. One thing is for certain, all of the brands listed on the site manufacture quality kitchen cabinets.

Are you interested in learning about cabinets? We have a learning center that describes different variations of wood that you can buy kitchen cabinets in. We also have a section on how to care for your kitchen cabinets.

We hope that you find the reviews helpful and that your kitchen project works out well.